EYO221 - Theatre Royal, St Leonards Place
|Location||Theatre Royal, St Leonards Place|
|Grid reference||SE 6013 5216 (point)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
York Archaeological Trust
February - 2003
An archaeological watching brief was carried out during works to install a disabled access ramp. The remains of a post-medieval building were recorded. Evidence of late medieval or early post-medieval occupation within a timber building next to this was also recorded.
- --- SYO430 Unpublished document: YAT. 2003. Theatre Royal.
Related Monuments/Buildings (4)
- MYO3491 St Leonard's Hospital Precinct Area (parent record for medieval hospital) (Monument)
- MYO3493 St Leonard's Hospital Undercroft (now Boiler Room,inside Theatre Royal) (Monument)
- MYO3492 St Leonard's Hospital Undercroft (The Keregen Room, Theatre Royal) (Monument)
- MYO941 Theatre Royal (Building)
Record last edited
May 27 2020 2:28PM