Monument record MYO3632 - All Saints Church Lawrence Street
|Grid reference||SE 6087 5122 (point)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
[SE 6087 5122.] All Saints' Church [G.T.] (Site of) [TI]
All Saints Church was united to St. Lawrence's in 1586.
Foundations have been exposed during building operation.
The site is now covered by modern development. There are no visible remains of the church,
The site of the church is marked on the 1852 OS plan between Paragon Street and Heslington Road, where there is now a
cattle market. Foundations of the fabric and remains from the graveyard have been exposed from time to time during building operations.
1 VIRTUAL CATALOGUE ENTRY TO SUPPORT NAR MIGRATION OS 1:1250 1962.
2 VIRTUAL CATALOGUE ENTRY TO SUPPORT NAR MIGRATION VCH City of York, 1961. pp 368-9, (Tillott)
3 Field Investigators Comments F1 RWE 03-MAY-63
NMR, NMR data (Unpublished document). SYO2214.
- --- SYO2214 Unpublished document: NMR. NMR data.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Dec 24 2019 11:08AM