Monument record MYO3727 - Former York & North Midland coal depot (demolished)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 5990 5186 (75m by 66m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
Note: In the The york central audit of heritage assets report it mentions that the building was constructed in 1839 and abandoned in 1845-6, and demolished between 1856 and 1875.
It also mentions that though in a significant number of cases, where the site has been levelled but not built upon, foundations may survive up to floor level.
Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair, 2013, YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013 (Report). SYO1457.
- --- SYO1457 Report: Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair. 2013. YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 30 2014 5:23PM