Monument record MYO3761 - Timber Dock (demolished)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 5952 5166 (46m by 91m) (2 map features)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
The york central audit of heritage assets report mentions that the dock was consrtucted between 1875-1888 and demolished between 1888-1892
It also denotes that the building has been demolished, though in a significant number of cases, where the site has been levelled but not built upon, foundations may survive up to floor level.
Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair, 2013, YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013 (Report). SYO1457.
- --- SYO1457 Report: Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair. 2013. YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Feb 2 2022 1:17PM