Monument record MYO3802 - carriage works gas and electric shops (demolished)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 5870 5147 (78m by 104m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
The york central audit of heritage assets report mentions that the carrage works gas and electric shops was constructed between in 1897-9 and demolished after 2012.
It also mentions that though in a significant number of cases, where the site has been levelled but not built upon, foundations may survive up to floor level.
Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair, 2013, YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013 (Report). SYO1457.
- --- SYO1457 Report: Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair. 2013. YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
Record last edited
Sep 30 2014 3:22PM