Building record MYO4129 - Station House & Engine Shop, Copmanthorpe
Site of railway station on the York and North Midlands Railway opened in 1850, closed to passengers in 1959 and closed entirely in 1964. A remnant of railway history and the villages’ links with the railway network. Nominated for inclusion on the Local List of Heritage Assets.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 5669 4652 (21m by 26m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
|Civil Parish||Copmanthorpe, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (2)
No further description provided.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Aug 2 2019 12:53PM