Monument record MYO4567 - KINGS STAITH
The present stone quay dates to 1820 when the Ouse Bridge was rebuilt. It incorporated the quay of 1774 which in turn was based on the quay of Medieval origins. The quay was originally constructed sometime between 1366 and 1388.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6027 5156 (46m by 80m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
|Civil Parish||York, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (3)
No further description provided.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Aug 19 2019 4:47PM