Building record MYO4929 - 43-5 Lord Mayor's Walk
|Grid reference||SE 6029 5249 (point)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
Nos. 43, 45, were a part of the same development as No. 41. No. 43 was sold in 1812 to Christopher Newstead, gent., and No. 45 in 1813 to William Lockey, cheesemonger (Deeds). They were a three-storey pair with variations in plan and detail. No. 45 had a pantiled roof. Demolished.
'Houses: Hull Road-Malton Road', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 4, Outside the City Walls East of the Ouse (London, 1975), pp. 80-84. Monument 234
BF060764 43-45 LORD MAYOR'S WALK, YORK File of material relating to a site or building. This material has not yet been fully catalogued.
NMR, NMR data (Unpublished document). SYO2214.
RCHME, 1975, RCHME Volume 4, Outside the City Walls East of the Ouse (Monograph). SYO2424.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
May 1 2020 1:52PM