Building record MYO4983 - 46 St. Andrewgate
|Grid reference||SE 6058 5208 (point)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (2)
House, No. 46, built between 1822 and 1832 as a public house (Baines' Map; YML, Subchanters Book 1847–65, 102–3), known as the Anglesey Arms in 1851 (OS Map), is of two storeys, in brick; the tiled roof has been removed. A garage has been formed in half of the ground floor.
Monument 389; 'Houses: Piccadilly-St. Saviour's Place', in An Inventory of the Historical Monuments in City of York, Volume 5, Central (London, 1981), pp. 199-212
BF061075 46 ST ANDREWGATE, YORK File of material relating to a site or building. This material has not yet been fully catalogued.
NMR, NMR data (Unpublished document). SYO2214.
RCHME, 1981, City of York Volume V: The Central Area (Monograph). SYO65.
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
Record last edited
Jun 12 2020 10:02AM