Monument record MYO3827 - Railway arches through City Wall (1839 and 1845-6)
|Grid reference||Centred SE 5965 5158 (23m by 46m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (2)
Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair, 2013, YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013 (Report). SYO1457.
York Archaeological Trust, 2017, York Station and Queen St Bridge DBA (Unpublished document). SYO2053.
2020, Lendal Arch Bridge inspection (Unpublished document). SYO2448.
- --- SYO1457 Report: Dr Bill Fawcett, John A Ives and Alison Sinclair. 2013. YORK CENTRAL AUDIT OF HERITAGE ASSETS,NOVEMBER 2013.
- --- SYO2053 Unpublished document: York Archaeological Trust. 2017. York Station and Queen St Bridge DBA.
- --- SYO2448 Unpublished document: 2020. Lendal Arch Bridge inspection.
Related Monuments/Buildings (4)
- Part of: York City Walls (Baille Hill to Barker Tower) (Monument) (MYO1715)
- Part of: York City Walls in entirety (Monument) (MYO3631)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALL between Tower 17 and Barker Tower (Chainage 1100-1300) (Monument) (MYO4656)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS RAMPART (Tower 17 to Barker Tower) (Monument) (MYO4661)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 9:09AM