Building record MYO4045 - 79 Fulford Road Pipkins Nursery
Colonnade which was originally built in 1834-5 and formed part of a piazza in front of the Theatre Royal. The colonnade was removed to 73 Fulford Road in 1897 and by 1988 had been incorporated into a workshop building. Nominated for inclusion on the local list of heritage assets.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6083 5081 (9m by 10m)|
|Unitary Authority||City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (4)
York Archaeological Trust, 2018, 79 Main St BR (Unpublished document). SYO2144.
- --- SYO2144 Unpublished document: York Archaeological Trust. 2018. 79 Main St BR.
- None recorded
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
Related Events/Activities (3)
Record last edited
Nov 11 2019 3:22PM