Monument record MYO4684 - YORK CITY WALLS between Tower 32 and Tower 34 (Chainage 2500-2600)
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6075 5208 (90m by 19m)|
|Civil Parish||York, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
YAT, 1993, City Walls chainages 2531.2 3316-3324, 3061.8-3089 (Unpublished document). SYO942.
- --- SYO942 Unpublished document: YAT. 1993. City Walls chainages 2531.2 3316-3324, 3061.8-3089.
- Conservation Area Conservation Area 1: Central Historic Core Conservation Area
- Listed Building (I) 463053: BOOTHAM BAR AND CITY WALL FROM BOOTHAM BAR TO LAYERTHORPE AND MONK BAR AND ROBIN HOODS TOWER
- Scheduled Monument 1004910: City Walls, gates, posterns (not including the section from Bootham Bar to Monk Bar, N of the Minster, now part of National Monument No 13280), moats, mounds, Bayle (or Baile) Hill, St Leonard's Hospital and Merchant Taylor's Hall, Aldwark
Related Monuments/Buildings (5)
- Part of: York City Walls in entirety (Monument) (MYO3631)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Rampart Monk Bar to Tower 34 (Monument) (MYO4687)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 33 (Monument) (MYO4685)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 34 (Monument) (MYO4686)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS TOWER 32 (New Tower) (Monument) (MYO4236)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Nov 10 2020 4:12PM