Monument record MYO4691 - YORK CITY WALLS Rampart between Red Tower and Walmgate Bar
No summary available.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6104 5157 (82m by 302m)|
|Civil Parish||York, City of York, North Yorkshire|
Type and Period (1)
YAT, 1986, INTERIM 11.1 and 2, 11/1 p22 (Serial). SYO2193.
- --- SYO2193 Serial: YAT. 1986. INTERIM 11.1 and 2. 11/1 and 2. 11/1 p22.
- Conservation Area Conservation Area 1: Central Historic Core Conservation Area
- Listed Building (I) 463053: BOOTHAM BAR AND CITY WALL FROM BOOTHAM BAR TO LAYERTHORPE AND MONK BAR AND ROBIN HOODS TOWER
- Scheduled Monument 1004910: City Walls, gates, posterns (not including the section from Bootham Bar to Monk Bar, N of the Minster, now part of National Monument No 13280), moats, mounds, Bayle (or Baile) Hill, St Leonard's Hospital and Merchant Taylor's Hall, Aldwark
Related Monuments/Buildings (7)
- Part of: YORK CITY WALLS (Red Tower to Fishergate Postern Tower) (Monument) (MYO1734)
- Part of: York City Walls in entirety (Monument) (MYO3631)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 35 (Monument) (MYO4688)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Tower 36 (Monument) (MYO4689)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS (Walmgate Bar) (Monument) (MYO4228)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS between Red Tower and Walmgate Bar (Chainage 2600-2900) (Monument) (MYO4690)
- Related to: YORK CITY WALLS Red Tower (Postern tower) (Monument) (MYO4237)
Related Events/Activities (2)
Record last edited
Sep 6 2021 2:00PM