Conservation Area: Fulford Village Conservation Area (Conservation Area 30)
See our Conservation and Archaeology pages for general information on Listed Buildings, Scheduled Monuments and Conservation Areas.
|Authority||City of York Council|
|Date assigned||12 November 1998|
|Date last amended|
External Links (0)
- SYO1697 Unpublished document: 2008. Fulford Conservation Area Appraisal.
- SYO1662 Unpublished document: 2015. Sir John Hunt Memorial Homes.
- SYO1696 Unpublished document: Fulford Conservation Area.
- SYO1789 Unpublished document: Mike Griffiths & Associates. 2013. Connaught Court, Fulford Heritage Statement.
- SYO1790 Unpublished document: O'Neills Assoc. 2013. Connaught Court, Fulford Heritage Statement.
|Grid reference||Centred SE 6087 4919 (746m by 993m)|
Related Monuments/Buildings (19)
- 4 Main Street, Fulford (Building) (MYO1919)
- 17 Main Street (Building) (MYO481)
- 19 Main Street (Building) (MYO581)
- 30-32 Main Street (Building) (MYO1955)
- 6-8 Main Street (Building) (MYO483)
- CHURCH OF SAINT OSWALD (Building) (MYO1918)
- Cross? (Monument) (MYO69)
- DELWOOD CROFT (Building) (MYO478)
- FULFORD HOUSE (Building) (MYO1954)
- HOLLY HOUSE (Building) (MYO482)
- K6 TELEPHONE KIOSK NEXT TO NUMBER 53 (Building) (MYO1887)
- Palstave (Find Spot) (MYO215)
- Ridge and Furrow Fulford (Monument) (MYO2564)
- Ridge and Furrow Fulford (Monument) (MYO2567)
- Spoon, medieval (Find Spot) (MYO225)
- THE COTTAGE (Building) (MYO1975)
- The White Housem White House North and White House South (Building) (MYO582)
- Unidentified Object, prehistoric (Find Spot) (MYO234)
- Weight, medieval (Find Spot) (MYO226)
Record last edited
Jan 13 2016 4:33PM